Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Heartache vs pride (follow-up)

This morning, when he pointed out the ones with cruel words, my impatience in seeking justice for my son took the better of me (instead of letting the teachers handle the mean kids).

You should see K's scared face when I called out to him. K didn't even dare to look into my eyes, but he admitted to what he said. He made his apologies and left in a huff.

D denied everything in the beginning, but later claimed my son said some mean things about his mother too, both couldn't agree on who initiated the verbal attack. D apologised for what he said but my son did not. When I asked him again later at home, he finally admitted too.

Sigh! My son is not the angel I thought he was! Well, he's human afterall and to err is human. Tomorrow he'll have to say his sorries too.

No comments:

Post a Comment