Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ring, Ring... Hello?

This morning, I was rudely woken up by one of the boys. His cold hand tapping at my arm with a sense of urgency, “mommy, my brothers are using the handphone to call the TV show. You can win 400 Euro and a laptop!” Totally unexpected, I blinked open my half-closed eyes upon hearing this, “how many times have they called?!” “One time,” came the reply. “Whose idea was it to call? Get them downstairs now!” As he ran off, “one dialed the number, another one called and I wrote down the number!”

Can you guess who did what?

Update: Ludwig wrote down the number because he intended to ask for our permission to call. But Enzian couldn't wait, so he picked up Bart's mobile phone and started dialling the number, and Bart took over the phone when the call went through. Ludwig wasn't prepared at what happened next at all, so he picked up his legs and dashed to alert me!

4 comments:

  1. This is tough. Enzian dialled, Ludwig called and Bart was the one who woke you up (and also wrote down the number)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I guess Ludwig dialled, Bart called and Enzian woke you up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lu woke you up
    Enzian dialed, Jo called.
    Hmmm... bart's idea and he wrote the number??

    ReplyDelete