They will be the death of me, one day. I am so certain about it. It is so ironic. I gave them lives, but they would eventually cause me my death. Maybe this is how I would see my life end.
There is a gaping hole in my heart, widened bigger by the minute. My blood pressure rises and it is high time I get checked by the doctor. I might need medication to normalise it. No, I am not saying for the sake of it. I have my blood pressure measured a few evenings ago at my neighbour's, confident that I would score a 120/80, as I had always. But no, the readings were higher.
I have absolutely no mood to write. My emotions are all over the place, lots of hatred and anger. Feelings that are negative floods my entire system, waiting for an outlet for some release. I am still waiting for an opportunity to flush them out. Till then, it is building up... I hope I won't implode.
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment