Sunday, January 18, 2009

Jungle Lodge

Last October, Bart went on a 3 days, 2 nights camp at Jungle Lodge. The camp was organised by his school and approximately 35 children aged 8 and 9 (grades 3 and 4) and 4 teachers participated. He must have so much fun because when he arrived at school from the campsite, his voice was so coarse!

As usual, when I asked if he liked the camp, he complained he hadn't enjoyed it at all because the girls got to sleep in a bigger room with more attached toilets than the boys! And there were more boys than girls! Ooh.. I would have been mad too!

Other than this, he sang several action songs which he learnt... The Shark, Teh Tarik and Char Kway Teow were very funny.

I only managed to take a picture before he went with the bus. P (left) and PS (right) are his good friends from the same class. Yes, he's the tallest in his class for the 4th year now.

No comments:

Post a Comment