Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"Did you do something to your nose?"


was a question posed by my course-mate when she looked at me for the first-time since mid-December last year. I had to laugh. Should I take that blunt question as a compliment or should I feel offended?

I mean, between now and then, there is indeed sufficient time to have a nose job done. Besides, I also know why she asked. Someone in our little community did just that.

Is my nose a perfect-looking nose? Haha... far from it, but it isn't too bad either. Not so flat with a rounded tip. So I should take her innocent question as a compliment!

The truth is, I will not spend money to have a sharper nose. I don't quite take to cleaning my nostrils with cotton buds well and most importantly, I have a feeling Michael Jackson would advise me against it.

Since mid-January, however, I have introduced to myself a disciplined daily facial regime that I follow religiously. The result is a firmer, fairer, more youthful and even-coloured skin. All natural. Absolutely no Botox. Ask me how, if you are curious.

So, do u still insist I did something to my nose? You be the judge.

1 comment:

  1. Dein Blog ist sehr umfangreich, ich schaue jedoch ab und zu nach, ob es etwas Neues gibt. Ich habe aber nicht immer Zeit, ein Kommentar abzugeben. Die Bilder gefallen mir sehr, so kann ich immer die Entwicklung der Buben verfolgen. Ich habe gesehen, dass mein Kommentar bei Bart doch noch angekommen ist.

    ReplyDelete