It's so gratifying to live next to a spacious and scenic park. Here, we can do so many activities - walking, jogging, cycling, kite-flying, feeding fishes, picnics, playing soccer, catching insects. There is a large pond, a playground, a foot-reflexology pebbled ground, an outdoor exercise gym, a basketball court, two badminton courts and several gazebos.
Seeing kites in the sky in this park is a common sight most late afternoons.
Was trying to capture a beautiful sunset but the sun didn't wait for me when my phone camera was ready.
I have been visiting the park every evening last week for 30 minutes. Just me, myself and I. My very personal alone time. Though short, it still gives me some time to sort out my thoughts and helps me find my balance that is so needed to manage my boys.
I come back to them calmer, composed, in-charged and most importantly, more loving. In return for giving me my half-an-hour of zen, the boys earn for themselves storytime with me. It's been working out very well. Everyone is happy.


No comments:
Post a Comment