Peace in our family comes too seldomly and when it comes, I would find it weird, and most of the time, suspicious - are the boys up to some mischief again? It is a challenge to feel grateful (not that I don't want to) for that moment of peace, when you have four boisterous young sons.
This afternoon, there was a rare moment of peace. The noise just died, literally. No talking, no arguing, no playing, no shoutings, no whining, no laughing, no singing, no crying. Nothing. At least not within my hearing limits. I knew Bart was writing a new post for his blog.
Bart is very satisfied with his blog. He's so proud he has managed to create enough posts to fill up the page!But what were the 3 younger ones doing in their room? When I opened their door, it was the sweetest sight! They were lying on their beds and playing with their little cars and soft toys, doing their pretend-play and all.
Who says little boys are made of snips and snails and puppy dog tails?

No comments:
Post a Comment