Friday, June 18, 2010

See You Next Month, Mama!

I thought I saw you had tears in your eyes before you boarded the bus.  I refused to feel sad that you were returning to Singapore, I channeled that sadness to the happiness that we will be seeing you again in 3 weeks’ time.  The boys hugged you several times, each patiently taking their turns, again and again.  They didn’t want you to go.

I am in such a dilemma.  I want to see you soon.  But I also don’t want to see you soon.  Because seeing you soon also means we would be leaving you soon.

I was under so much stress when sending you just now that I didn’t thank you for all your help, didn’t apologise for the stress that I might have created for you during your 5 days’ stay.  Thank you for sewing 6 new mattress and 4 pillow cases for the boys; thank you for helping out so much with the laundry;  thank you for doing the dishes; thank you for clearing many unwanted stuff in the house; thank you for your love and your time.  Thank you for everything and much more!  Thank you for the tight motherly hug you gave me before you left.

No words can express my love and gratitude I have for you.  You just got to stay young for me.  You got to.

1 comment: