今天的心情特别好,还没起身便听到博尔在厨房弄这些那些的,也不知他在搞什么。一踏进厨房,他就叫我别进来,让他一个人准备早餐给大家。这家伙可真乖,他让我感受到了我那天缺少的那一点点的爱,那一点点的关怀。这年龄的孩子给母亲的幸福感觉并非常见,所以我很欣慰,也很珍惜。
猪肉米粉汤不是他煮的啦!照片里的汤是今天的午餐。是我以不再思乡的心,但也不忘乡的意,用了一个多小时煮出来的。带着不忘乡的情享用着汤,顿时让我想起了Ara的猪肉粉,回忆起了我那知心良友Chris。
在大姐的默默安慰、及Chris与Nicky 的提醒和鼓励下,我再次地看到了蓝天白云!
这世界充满了爱!
My mood was extraordinarily good today. Even before I was up, I could hear Bart busily doing things in the kitchen. What he was doing, I had little idea. I thought he was clearing the dishwasher. When I entered the kitchen, he was preparing to heat up some white sausages and had asked his brothers to set the table. He wanted to prepare breakfast for the family all by himself, he didn't want my presence. I don't know what had come into him, but I'd rather not question too much since this is really a good thing. In these two days, his maturity and initiative have touched me deeply.
Thou shall not be misled by this picture! I am the one behind this pork ball bee hoon soup, not Bart, at least not yet. Thoroughly enjoyed my lunch today, for it brought back sweet memories of the two times I ate this noodle soup with Chris in Ara.
My homesick heart is recovering faster than I had expected. I have my sister, Chris and Nicky's comforting and encouraging words to thank for. I also know you are worried about me, yes you, the one reading this now. Thank you too!
Even though I am far away from home, I still feel loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment