Besides, I always associate sand with sea. That's the default association anyway! When I am at the beach, playing with sand becomes a totally different story. There, I let my imagination run wild... castles, fortresses, pits, woman's breasts, tortoise, man and woman... were just shaped and moulded with my bare hands.
Friday, August 13, 2010
Here's the Sand, But Where's the Sea?
It will still take me some time to get used to sand (instead of the rubber padded floor) in the playgrounds here. I remembered playgrounds in Singapore were also filled with sand when I was very little. I had never liked the sand, the way they stick to you especially when you are sweaty; the way they love coming in between your feet and your slippers; the way they get into your eyes when you rub them. No matter how much you brush them off your body, you will still be sandy until you take a good shower.
Besides, I always associate sand with sea. That's the default association anyway! When I am at the beach, playing with sand becomes a totally different story. There, I let my imagination run wild... castles, fortresses, pits, woman's breasts, tortoise, man and woman... were just shaped and moulded with my bare hands.
Johann is not too used to sand in the playground too. He was careful not to let too much sand get in contact with his hands. So chinese, right?!
Besides, I always associate sand with sea. That's the default association anyway! When I am at the beach, playing with sand becomes a totally different story. There, I let my imagination run wild... castles, fortresses, pits, woman's breasts, tortoise, man and woman... were just shaped and moulded with my bare hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment