Don't say I am cruel. After this slug was divided into two, more new slugs appeared. I witnessed them helping themselves to the slug juices and internal organs of their deceased counterpart. Now, who is cruel?
Thursday, August 12, 2010
I am a Slug, I am a Slippery, Slimy Slug
Slugs are very common here, can you imagine they originate from Spain and they slither their way inch by inch to Germany?! We see them in our garden after the rain, in the evenings, feasting in our "crops". They are pests to farmers and Christophe says we should bring down the numbers. I thought I should share how we control their population here with just four photographs, rather than four thousand words!




Don't say I am cruel. After this slug was divided into two, more new slugs appeared. I witnessed them helping themselves to the slug juices and internal organs of their deceased counterpart. Now, who is cruel?
Don't say I am cruel. After this slug was divided into two, more new slugs appeared. I witnessed them helping themselves to the slug juices and internal organs of their deceased counterpart. Now, who is cruel?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment