Friday, September 3, 2010

The Baluku Story

I was telling my boys some of my silly childhood stories before their bedtime and remembered as a kid, I was as overexcited as them whenever we had a visitor and couldn’t stay still no matter how.  The price of my excitement left me a Baluku (big bump) on my forehead when I dashed around and hit against the wall.  Before I shared this tale with them, I decided to tease them with an instant made-up story which caused all of us to laugh non-stop.

“There was a little boy who loved to eat Balukus.  But his mother was too poor to buy Balukus from the market.  The boy remembered his mom telling him that he could get Balukus if he banged himself against the wall.  So that was what he did and got a big Baluku.  He was so happy and ate his own Baluku.”

2 comments:

  1. hahaha,huimin.you are as xiao as a xiao cha bo!!!and now training your kids to be another one!!!Hiyo,good to enjoy yourself with you kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were going to talk about the baluku you got from swimming with your eyes closed and the way you bit your blanket (sewed by ma) when you asked me to apply zam bak for you. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete