Arriving in school instantly switches their mode from I-am-your-son to I-am-a-school-going-kid. The magic between mother and son vanish into thin air as they remove their jackets and change to their house shoes before entering their respective classrooms at 7.50am, 10 minutes before the school bell rings.


Starting December, Johann will be joining his brothers in walking to his kindergarten, located just next to their school. By then, I will have to split myself amongst the three. Don't know how the quality time will be affected, but we will make the best of it, I am sure.
Enzian removing his jacket. Each child is assigned 3 hooks outside their classroom to hang their jackets, pullovers and sports bag. Below the hooks is a bench, and under the bench is where they place their shoes.
Enzian putting on his house shoes.
Enzian's classroom, full of classmates. They change seats periodically. Now he sits at the front row, perfect for a dreamer like him - he can't daydream too much when the teacher stands near the front row while she teaches.
No comments:
Post a Comment