Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ludwig's Class Christmas Party

Ludwig's party was a day after Enzian's. It gave me time to digest and accept that I won't be attending a big event, so I went there without the wrongful expectations I had when I went to Enzian's. Due to my disappointment, I didn't do Enzian justice by taking more than one picture. So I compensated by snapping many more in Ludwig's.

The table was tastefully decorated with a branch of christmas tree, mandarin oranges, Christmas cookies, Kinder Punsch, Glühwein, candles, programme list and lyrics (to be sung along).

Ludwig performed in several performances. I think 4? I have lost count. He wouldn't have been given so many chances in Malaysia. Below is one captured in video.


Part of the programme. I took this because his name was mentioned there. *Proud face*

Overall, it was a great show. The teacher's efforts cannot be undermined. I also realised that even though the classes carry out their own performances, they all performed the same things. Same songs, same poems, same story... But because the performances were led by different teachers, the results were naturally different.

Meantime, I am still undecided which is better. The superficial bitch in me kinda miss the glam-factor leh.

No comments:

Post a Comment