Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hair Cutting Sunday

Not only is it a house chore day, it is also a hair cutting day, for all 5 boys in the house.  I don't know what time I started, I have cut 4 so far and there is still one more to go.  My back is complaining and my body is shouting for a break.

Johann's turn was right after his daddy. Everyone says he looks like a girl, so had to cut his hair real short. 
Sun was setting and I was losing daylight.  It was hard to cut with the lousy dim lighting in the house.  I wish we had better lighting soon.  This is Ludwig with his cool bangs.
No more cool bangs, I cut it very short so I don't have to cut their hair again soon.  I want to retire as their hairdresser.  Yes, Enzian is really very fat, he is now under his parents counselling session to stop having more after his portion of food.
Enzian's side view.  I am just done with him, and there is still Bart's hair to cut.  Sigh! :(
My break is over, I have to resume with my work.  Bart asks me not to cut too short... told him please go visit a hairdresser, he said, "no, mommy.  Then please cut it as short as you want."  I explained it is really fine he went to a hairdresser, I could save a backache and from getting cranky too.

I am going to try convincing him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment