Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back to reality

Bidding farewell to you was the hardest, I had to keep it so brief so my tears could still be contained in my eyes. I had wanted to say more to you but the words got stuck in my throat in an attempt to suppress my sadness... So here they are:

To my mummy:
I love you because I love you, not because I need something from you, please take care of yourself and go easier with things and people (e.g. maids) that get on your nerves. Your personal happiness is the most important. Thank you for giving me a break from cooking, going to the market, and to just be lazy!

To my father:
Thank you for playing with the boys at the pool. I heard that you even slide with them! Thank you for being so sporty! It was so funny watching you and the twins when you showered for them... You in your maroon old-fashioned swimming trunk and Ludwig trying to wash your hair and giggling away while you washed for Enzian, who was pretending to be in pain screaming so loudly, and you really thought something was badly hurting him! That was so hilarious!

To my dajie:
Where were you when we left? Thanks for the durian puffs... Hehehe... Mmmm... So yummy! There's a big change in you from last year, whatever or whoever caused that change, thank you very much! My fear of not being able to feel closer to you before I die has greatly diminished... cos believe it or not, I want to also have a close sisterly relationship with you like I have with B and Huizi. I don't want to have any regrets...

To my BB:
Get your back back to normal! No matter how much fun we had on Saturday at the field, we know it'd have been much more fun and competitive if you played! I sincerely hope we would be able to play together the next time we meet! And I still can't get over my shock that KY is such an ace player! We over here must train harder for our next match! XOXO!

To my beautiful Huizi:
"good luck (to your 'O's and take good care of yourself)" was what I wanted to say but I could only manage to get the first 2 words out. Think seriously about all the things Chris gg and I discussed with you that night. Mmm... Yummy instant noodles! Your future is in your hands. Right now I can't think further than tomorrow so I just keep my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you!!! XOXO!

Now that I am back to my real world, I have to start planning the daily meals, grocery shopping, housework...

Already looking forward to my next break!

2 comments:

  1. you know on sunday morning ky asked me how come i woke up so early (8am). I usually will sleep till later. I didnt answer him. You know why? Cos there was a big gap my heart. I was glad you were still there at ma's place and I hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete