Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sorry, sorry, sorry!

They were playing on my bed. Suddenly, Enzian let out his typical cry, which was loud and hoarse. So I thought nothing of it and continued cutting Ludwig's nails. But Johann was not being himself as he promptly and repeatedly kissed Enzian on his eye and said, "sorry, sorry, sorry!"

En (still crying and both hands covering his left eye) : But it's still very painful!
Jo : I said sorry already!
En : Johann kiss me!
Jo : I already kiss you already!
En : You must kiss me many times 'cos it's so painful!

Scratches on Enzian's eye.

Shortly after I was done with Ludwig, I took a look at Enzian's eye. I hadn't expected that there were scratches with small fingernail marks on his eyelid! No wonder Johann was so quick to say sorry since he could see the damage he had caused (and the trouble he knew he had gotten himself into with his parents)! Under other circumstances, he would have to be prompted to apologize or sometimes even lie that it wasn't him who did it.

Johann happy again after being comforted by Enzian.

Papa flicked his ear for being so rough with Enzian. Johann, of course, cried big tears. However, he was fine after being comforted and hugged by his loving Enzian.

No comments:

Post a Comment