After a very stressful Friday last week (both Enzian and Ludwig were ill and did not attend their last day of school, which was also their Fasching Friday celebration, as a result of having to take care of them, Johann had to skip kindergarten, which also was celebrating Fasching. I had to go to Ludwig's school to look for his school bag, which he lost the day before, to no avail. His class teacher advised me to go back again before school dismissal, during which she would ask his classmates to try to locate it. In between, I had to quickly run to the shop to get isotonic drinks for the sick boys who had lost too much fluids from vomiting and diarrhea. Came home and cooked soup in case both were hungry. Went back to school and thank goodness, Ludwig's bag was found by Enzian's classmate), before the school holiday began, I hadn't thought so positively about how the week would pass by. It eventually turned out very satisfactorily. Here is a summary...
Saturday
One day after Christophe's return, it was Bart's birthday. Did a mini celebration for him. He received a number of birthday greetings via phone calls. Opa and Oma visited.
Sunday
Preparations for Bart's birthday party. House cleaning.
Monday to Wednesday
Brought Bart and Johann for eye examination. Final preparations and cleaning up in the guest room. Bart's birthday party. Christophe cooked lunch and dinner that were enough to feed guests and family for 2 days.
Wednesday
Kids cleaning up after the last guest had left while I met up with my friends.
Thursday
Tuition for twins and Johann. Sent Enzian to Opa for 2 nights. Christophe and Bart visited Tante Inge.
Friday
Tuition for Bart and Johann. English lessons at my neighbours and after that I met up with friends. Cooked spaghetti olio aglio for dinner.
Saturday
Christophe and kids picked up Enzian from Opa, I went for my long overdue jog. Christophe made pizza for dinner.
Sunday
We went swimming at Westbad. Enjoyable family day. Had dinner at Meme and Pepe's. Bart revised his French with Meme while Enzian and Ludwig revised for their theory bicycle exam.
Monday, February 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment