Thursday, June 3, 2010

This Little Boy

He suddenly cried and woke up from his sleep.  I thought he must have had a nightmare.  So I hugged him and carried him to be closer to me.  But when he touched his penis, I knew in an instant he needed to use the toilet.  He is usually quite independent going to the toilet in the middle of the night, without having to wake me up to switch the light on for him.  He would just go, pee, then come back to sleep.

This time, it was a little different.  After I told him to go to the washroom, he didn’t go there directly.  He stopped in the middle of the room and stood like he was standing in front of the toilet bowl.  I jumped out of bed and guided him to the toilet.  Standing a few inches away from the toilet bowl, he released himself before he pulled his pants down.  God!  What was he thinking?!!  I let him finish his business, took his wet pants off, washed for him, put on a fresh pair and he went back to sleep like nothing unusual had happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment