Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Poor Ludwig

Don’t be fooled by his bright smile, he is trying hard to recover from his fever and body aches.

This poor boy has been so down with his luck recently.  First, thanks to the extreme weather, his upper body had been hit by massive heat rashes that resulted in redness and an almost non-stop itch.   When I had managed to get the rashes a little under control, he started getting body aches and developed a fever.  A fever that would crawl back up the moment the medicine wore off.  We later found out it was bladder infection.  Not too long after, he developed an allergy out of nowhere that caused swelling around his eyes and neck.  We still don’t know what triggered the reaction.  After having barely recovered from all of the above, he caught my bug – very bad throat, fever (again!) and awful body aches that caused you to walk like an old person.

He has been resting at home since Tuesday.  I think he has been absent from school collectively for about 8 days. 

Ludwig, I wish you get well very soon!  I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment