Some days I just wished to be able to buy takeaways. Cheap takeaways. No longer have I the luxury of saying, “I go and ‘ta-bao’ chicken rice and fried kway teow.”
Even more frequently had I wished I could simply cook instant noodles. However, they are really not cheap here. To make matters worse, they are sold in individual packets, costing at least 59 Euro cents (S$1.20) each. I can’t bring my heart to buy them merely to satisfy my cravings for my comfort food, it makes me feel guilty for this kind of indulgence, what a joke! I cannot believe the unhealthy, full of MSG Japanese-invented instant noodles that cost an average of only S$2.50 for 5 packets is now a luxury here! I want to cry!
(A bottle of 500ml beer costs 50 Euro cents. A bottle of 1l lemonade costs 25 Euro cents.)
another reason not for me to migrate there! hehe. so poor thing. ask xiaojie to ship to u hehehe. its not even 6months yet!
ReplyDelete