God adds a splash of colours to the dull and gloomy weather of autumn. Observing the changing colours of the leaves distracts me from feeling down due to the dipping temperature and graying clouds this season.
How I love these vibrant colours! Unfortunately, these colours will ultimately fall victim to the harsh coldness in winter by turning brown, drying up, falling to the ground and eventually be swept away by the wind.

from green...
... to yellow...

... to red.
It's my first autumn experience. I have to brace up for November - the cloudiest, greyest, rainiest, foggiest, gloomiest, most depressing month of the year. There will only be 9-10 hours of daylight and it will become shorter in December/January with only 6-8 hours of daylight, imagine the sun setting at 3.30pm!
I see more and more fallen leaves on the streets each passing day. When the last leaf falls, I must fall, not.


Always have been my dream to experience the four seasons... especially the changing colours of trees in autumn and snowfall in winter. The day is getting shorter (literally) on your side of the world... 3.30pm is when I start work, I can't imagine me going to work at sunset, haha!
ReplyDelete