Sunday, September 19, 2010

Spring/Winter 2010 Boys' Flea Market Collection

I am guilty of abusing my boys as my fashion guinea pigs. It was unbelievable how they tolerated their eccentric mother in manipulating them to make several poses, one by one. But I have to announce this season's most affordable fashion trend now or I will totally miss the boat! So, please allow me the biggest honour to present...

Navy blue turtle-neck sweater, €1.50. Jeans, €1.

Jeans, €1. Converse shoes, €0.50. Top, model's own.

Indoor sports shoes, 2. Shorts and socks, model's own. Top, none.

Rain jacket, 1. 3/4 Disney Jeans, 1. Socks, model's own.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha.. this is sooo funny! your sons look like professionals lor!! especially johann! they can consider making modelling their profession!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun with them! Hehehe... Ludwig and Bart were surprisingly easy in front of the camera, and Johann was just a natural! Enzian had to act happy because he was upset over not being allowed to play games on my computer!

    ReplyDelete