It is so interesting, like Christophe just said to me, I have many more things to experience here, and the first one smack right in my face is observing the wonders of nature, the changing faces of the four seasons.



After days of grey gloomy weather, I thought I would be sorry if I didn't make use of the old ladies' summer, which based on the weather forecast, will last for another day tomorrow. I took the boys out to a large field, which I discovered while exploring around on my own last week. We played football, we raced round the field, we climbed trees, played at the playground and threw Frisbees made out of cardboards, and one of us (poor Ludwig) got bitten by ants.
When the weather is cool, yet sunny, we have more energy for running!
The race began... Ludwig and Bart came in first, Johann cheated and I last. Enzian was the photographer. From left, Bart, Ludwig, me, Johann.
Bart was the first to climb the tree, it was not as easy as it looked. We will be back to climb again, with a step-stool!
We had a great afternoon, and the pictures turned out tremendously well.
If only everyday was like this in autumn...
you're the last? haha... how did johann cheat?
ReplyDeleteJust verified with Bart and Ludwig, they both reached the finishing line at the same time. Actually, Bart also cheated a bit (like Johann) but it was still within tolerance. Johann ran a MUCH smaller round, cutting through the large field to snatch the 3rd spot. I, the honest old woman, ran the FULL round, only to be rewarded the last place.
ReplyDelete