Monday, October 11, 2010

Lasagna - The Boys' Favourite Food

Every time I run out of ideas what to cook, I would ask the boys for suggestions. I might as well not ask, because they never fail to give me great suggestions! It would ALWAYS, always be Lasagna.

Making Lasagna is an extremely tedious process. Even though the end-result is equally extremely satisfying, it still cannot motivate us to put this dish on the table regularly. Hence, all the more the boys would crave for it.

At our grocery shopping last week, we chanced upon a tray of 400g chilled Lasagna that we thought we could give it a try. Why not? It is ready-made, it looks good - generous amount of shredded cheese toppings, and it cost €2.99. We decided to take 3 packs home.

I must say the price-performance ratio, a term that I borrow from Christophe's technical comparison of hardware, of this Lasagna is great! We all enjoyed it, even though it is obviously not as good as our homemade ones, we will continue to support it!

No comments:

Post a Comment