Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Johann Annoys His Mommy

It is not Johann's intentions to annoy me, but when it is just me and him at home, he tends to demand my presence all the time. Be it doing the laundry, vacuum cleaning the floor, cooking or whatever, there seems to be an unspoken rule that I must give him my full attention. I usually feel like his prisoner, chained to him unwillingly. I struggle with him all the time, to wriggle out of his sight, his needs to want to be close to me. As a result, I get annoyed when he gets too close for my comfort.



Then when I am through with what I have to do in the morning, I would ease up more, re-discover his cuteness and therefore enjoy him for what he is. After all, his time with me will not last forever. To be exact, this special mother and son togetherness will be over in 2.5 weeks when his new kindergarten officially commences on the 6th of next month.


"My mummy is not angry anymore with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment