
"Love is the only good, that makes you richer when you give it away."
"I will come over." Tante Inge, coming over immediately after a "distress" call by the boys, when Christophe and I brought Bart to collect his spectacles from the optician.
"I will bring a pot of chicken soup over." Opa and Oma, upon hearing we have fallen ill.
"Today I want to make you happy." Meme, after taking me to the city to see the different Christmas markets, treating me to lunch, shopping and insisted on paying for a pricey black elegant French label coat.
"Welcome back!" Christophe's quick-witted response to my "your nagging wife is back!" after laying in bed for a day from flu, in December last year.
"... Liam got his looks from his mom." Markus giving full credit to his wife, Amanda, when he talks about his 4-year-old son.
"Good morning, mummy. Can I help you with something?" Ludwig's daily morning greeting to me at the kitchen after he has changed into his school going clothes.
"I have something to tell you." Johann attempting to join in the conservation at dinner one night, "I love you and like you very much."
"Can I give you a hug?" Bart, coming to me every night without fail to give me his good night kiss and hug before going to bed.
...biting back hurtful words in a disagreement.
...a constant struggle, between serving him a second helping of his favourite food and cutting down his food intake due to his increasing weight.
No comments:
Post a Comment