Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Walking Away from Anger

I accompanied Amanda to the doctor today, but decided not to follow her home in her car but to hang around because it was a terrific weather for strolling home. I love feeling the sun rays on my skin, actually only my face, since it was still below 10 degrees Celsius. The caress of the rays on my face felt great, you might not believe me, but it makes me so happy.

Look at me, I am getting fairer without using any whitening products. This is proof that we are not getting enough sun here! The saunter home was especially invigorating. With some time on hand, I paused whenever something caught my attention. I captured all the beautiful sceneries as I walked. I listened to the calming flow of the river below my feet. I made deep inhalations of the fresh air that is in abundance.

The 3.3km walk rejuvenated my tired-out soul. I know it did because when I returned home, I wasn't feeling any anger facing the housework that I left behind in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment