Friday, February 25, 2011

Springing for Spring

The first sign of spring.

Can you see the smiles of these flowers? Can you feel their joyful spirit?

Yes, I definitely can! My mom made me jump so many times my jeans tore at you know where.

Blame it on the slow speed of the camera, she had to gauge when to click so this picture can show me high up in the air. It looked so cool that I am in the air, but I was only there for less than a split second.

I am much lighter and more athletic than Enzian, there were a few pictures of me hanging in mid-air. Mommy had a hard time deciding which photo of me to be uploaded here.

Even I am not spared. My legs are short and I can't jump as high as my brothers. Luckily I managed one single picture after so many failed shots.

After that, they all laughed at me because I was so scared sitting on gor gor's shoulders. Mommy included!

No comments:

Post a Comment