Enzian and Ludwig did not want to stop after making their first Advent wreath. They spent a long time after Pepe and Meme left in the garden. More snipping, more gathering, more twining.
Ludwig made a dangling Christmas deco joined with twigs, pine cones and pines. It was so beautiful. Enzian produced another wreath, this time for hanging on the door. It looked really good too. I had no chance to take pictures of them. Because they sold them to a passer-by and a neighbour!
They are now one and 3 euros richer! They were ecstatic when they sold the first one! They came running back to the house with such bright eyes, giggling and jumping and laughing and dancing so much. They couldn't believe they could turn what they made to money! Even I was so happy for them.
Today, I can be a proud mama!
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment