 |
| Plain pancakes before the butter and drizzled maple syrup (which we didn't have at home!), so we served with apple sauce and jam. |
May 17 is father's day in Germany. I thought making pancakes for the boys' father would be a great idea since he prefers sweet breakfast to savory ones. I haven't done pancakes for a long time so I had to refresh my memory by looking up recipes online. I am not a pancake person, both making and eating, but I felt my action of doing this for the man is one of the many ways to show the boys how one can express his appreciation towards his loved ones. Not just on special occasions, though on days like these it does make it more special.
The boys woke up early, they wanted to prepare breakfast for Christophe, I told them let's do something else rather than the usual eggs and bread and got them to help me, more or less.
I am glad they turned out well.
No comments:
Post a Comment