Monday, January 26, 2015

The 5:2 Fast Diet - Week 3, First Fast Day Experience

Been going through lots of emotional ups and downs last week, resulting in lots of emotional eating. All the unhealthy stuff.

Today was no exception. Kids are driving me mad recently. I had thought I would be able pull through today. I had no breakfast because I went back to sleep after they left for school. Sometimes you would think that sleep would cure all pains, but no, not really. Lunch was a bowl of cauliflower, broccoli, carrot and tomato clear soup in beef broth with a very small chunk of beef. I don't know the calories count, could be 250.

Dinner was the same as lunch.

I was a wreck. As I told my husband I wanted to leave this house, I broke down.

I stuffed myself silly with milk and madeleine.

So I busted my calorie intake today. Today's fast day is a failure.

Weight this morning was 63 kg, the weight gain is obviously due to overeating between last fast day and today. It didn't come as a surprise.

I will reset on Thursday. Not going to punish myself before then. I have been punished enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment