By now, I can humbly say fasting only gets easier.
I met a friend for breakfast this morning, normally I would order the all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet and stuff myself silly, but since today is my fast day, I decided to stick to it and put my resistance to the test. The outcome? Watching my friend enjoy her large-sized quiche lorraine and a bowl of salad while I sipped my plain black tea did not even cause any involuntary salivation in my mouth. I was indeed pleased with my new found will.
Breakfast - one soft boiled egg, 70 cal
Lunch - one bowl long beans, broccoli and tomato clear soup, 140 cal
Dinner - same as lunch plus a plate of green salad in vinaigrette, 220 cal
Supper - 3 clementines, 105 cal
Total calories - 535 (damn! Should have stopped at the second clementine!)
My weight today is 63.1 kg.
I have a breakfast date with my neighbour tomorrow, followed by yet another all-you-can-eat Japanese dinner on Saturday. It would be very interesting to check my weight on Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment