There is no secret to losing weight, those extra kilos. It's quite simply, mind over body. And the fast diet makes it easy for me.
My weight this morning, after much feasting and not too watchful of what I ate from Friday to Sunday, was 62.4kg. I hadn't expected it to drop, rather gain. I was, for a moment, afraid to stand on the scale.
Breakfast - I had none.
Lunch - a bowl of cauliflower, broccoli and carrot soup, 140 cal.
Dinner - 2 bowls of lunch, 280 cal.
Total calories: 420 cal. I could have eaten a soft-boiled egg to make it 500 cal although my stomach wasn't calling for it. I did not hear my stomach growl this time, could be my body slowly getting used to it?
Despite cooking and watching my children eat pasta with creamy mushroom sauce for lunch and homemade burgers for dinner, I did not get tempted. The thought that I could eat them the very next day makes it so easy for me to just withstand that temptation for a few more hours.
My starting weight before I began the fast diet was 63.9 kg. I am down by 1.5 kg in one week. Perhaps I should only weigh myself every Monday morning, and overlook the inevitable fluctuations throughout the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment