Due to my weakening determination to lose those detestable stubborn excess weight, I am sad to face the numbers on my scale this morning - 63.4 kg.
Why is it so hard to lose weight, yet so easy to pile on?!
People on this diet seem to be losing weight steadily. I am into week 5 and my weight has embarrassingly stayed the same.
I know what I am doing wrong.
On non-fast days, I don't quite eat normally. Some days, I pig out on those all-you-can-eat buffet. Some days, when the boys drive me up the walls, I turn to emotional bingeing. There are many of those days. Puberty is not pretty. On post fast days, especially the day after fasting, I do feel full faster. However, I do not just stop eating because I feel full. I would carry on eating till I finish eating my normal portion. I don't feel comfortable eating less, I feel insecure, I feel like I would get hungry earlier should I just stop when I am full. I don't know why I feel this way. I should really listen to my body when it tells me to stop. I will try.
I fast today. I have been a good girl.
Breakfast - a few cucumber slices and a hard boiled egg, 75 calories.
Lunch - one stalk cooked broccoli and a few slices of schweinebraten (I used pork fillet), 200 calories.
Dinner - same as lunch, 200 calories.
No big cravings felt. Did not give in to pizza and döner temptations. If I want to eat, I will do that tomorrow!
Total - 475 calories
Part of me feels very good at achieving a successful fast day without much hiccups, part of me feels a little sorry for myself - for having to go through food deprivation. I have to go back to reading the wonderful health benefits of this diet or I would really lose the momentum entirely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment