This isn’t a very nice picture of Bart, he didn’t want to smile, he can’t smile. Of course, because he has tonsillitis. He has lost 3 kg in 3 days, from 41 to 38 kg! He hasn’t been very lucky either. Compared to Ludwig, he is a close second. Last weekend, he had developed high fever, body aches and sore throat too. He recovered pretty quickly and had attended school as normal. On Friday night, he complained of a very bad throat, so sore that he couldn’t swallow even his own saliva. Things didn’t become better the next day, or the day after. The pain spread to his ear and neck, and his temperature rose up as well.
He will have to stay at home to rest, the doctor had given him 5 days MC. I think I should become a nurse soon.
How do the modern children get so sick so easily? I never was so sick when I was little!
I am so exhausted.
No comments:
Post a Comment