I think there will be more and more snow entries, I don't think there is a choice, even if the topic doesn't centre around snow, snow will still appear subtly in the pictures I post. See the clouds in the picture? Those are snow clouds. It means there will be more snow tomorrow!
More snow today, so even more excitement. Luckily the children have to go to school today, or they will be clearing and gathering the snow from the garden to make snowballs and engage in snowball fights. I know this is going to happen, but at least today being a school day, the decision has been made for them that it won't happen.
Tomorrow is another day, I have since learnt to take one step at a time. Maybe, if I can't beat them, I might as well join them... maybe, just maybe. I don't know why I am so against them playing with the snow. Actually I am not against the idea at all. I can't explain it, but something is pulling me back from letting the boys go out and play. Even though I do let them out to play. I know I am thinking too much, I should just let go, for goodness sake!
看到白雪皑皑的照片和录像才忽然察觉你真的离我们好远好远。Keep the snow entries coming, I like :)
ReplyDelete