Today, Opa and Oma brought the boys and I out for lunch at an authentic Bavarian restaurant. It is the first advent Sunday, I think they want to make it special for us, especially so when Christophe is away. They are so sweet and attentive. I can't believe my luck.
Schnitzel mit Pommes Frites.
The boys all ordered schnitzel with French fries while I had schweinebraten (pork) with potato dumplings. The schnitzel was so tasty, I wished I had ordered one too. When I took a first bite of the food from my plate, I was smiling so much in my heart. You know why? Because my schweinebraten and potato dumplings taste so much better than theirs! I have to give full credits to Tante Inge for showing me how to prepare this dish step-by-step last summer.
Schweinebraten mit Kartoffel Knoedel.
It was indeed an enjoyable Sunday, a day that I didn't have to cook lunch. Hehehe...
看了肚子咕咕叫。
ReplyDelete