Ludwig (right, in picture) will always say, "I hate Enzian." and Enzian will always say, "I hate Ludwig." when they are standing too close to each other. Yet when one is missing or being punished, the other one will ask the whereabouts of his twin. And every time I catch them looking out for the other, I will always say, "Enzian (or Ludwig), you actually love Ludwig (or Enzian) right?" Then they will be embarrassed but still denied fiercely they hate each other. Oh, how I love their love-hate relation!
After such a long time, the only experience they have collected from being in front of the camera is they know they have to cooperate in order to be "let off" quickly to return to their activities prior to my calls to take pictures. The boys are not natural posers for the camera. Luckily for them, they belong to a mother who tries very hard to capture their childhood happiness digitally. How grateful will they be when they look back at these photographs in the future?
The only time I can take numerous snapshots of any angles I desire is when the TV is on and when I don't want them to look at the camera. I love this one particularly. His look is focussed. His eyelashes I want to have! His cheeks are so pinch-able and rosy. His lips are so red. His light brown hair is naturally curled and resting so flatteringly on his head. Oh, he is so perfect! Now do you know why I want a girl so much?


No comments:
Post a Comment