
I was craving for curry chicken for a few days, a phenomenon since mom never cooked curry. But a craving is a craving and must not be brushed aside or it is deemed as a bad omen to Christophe. One can never underestimate the power of a teeny weeny food craving. Bad omen because his wife would start to be restless, grouchy and nag non-stop. That in turn affects his focus he needs for his work, which will lead to failure to deliver on time and late payments from his clients. As a result, we will have no money to buy food and that is indeed a very, very bad omen.
Thank goodness his wife has learnt to cope with asian food cravings nowadays - just shut up and start cooking. It is a win-win situation. Everyone benefits from her cravings. She gets to satisfy her food yearnings, the family gets a nice, warm meal, usually cooked with more love.
I am curious what I will be hungry for next.
No comments:
Post a Comment