Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Little Old Man or Brave Knight?


Johann came to me when I was on the phone with mom just now, with a face in some kind of pain, he said, "mummy, my leg is so painful, I need to take the (walking) stick," so I let him and he half limped upstairs. I did not think too much about it because he has experienced growing pains recently, plus I was distracted and wanted to go back to talking to mom.

Minutes later, when Christophe came home from a meeting (and I still on the phone with mom), he went upstairs to see what the boys were up to. To his horror, they were pretending to be knights, good knights and bad, fighting with each other. Each equipped with sticks long and short, thick and thin, to act as swords, and make-do shields from plastic covers of their toy boxes.

Johann's sword is of course the walking stick which he smartly lied his way through to get it from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment