
What do you see in this picture? I see happiness, I see lots of laughter. What do you think you can hear from this picture? I hear children's laughter, jumping in the water. Splish, splash, splosh. What do you think of these children? Innocent, adorable, happy, active. Do you believe these are the same set of children that drives their mother up the wall? Hmm... it is hard to believe, I mean... look at them, they are so angelic and bursting with energy, they don't look like they will hurt an ant.

Ask me if I love them. Of course I do. Ask me why I love them. Because they are my flesh and blood, silly. Ask me if I still love them when they drive me nuts. Of course I still do, with an aching heart. Ask me why I still love them when they drive me nuts. Because they are still my flesh and blood, and it hurts to think why you question my love for them.
I am going nuts. Is that why you love me? Oh my god, I am really going nuts...
Note: Bart only joined them later in the pool but I was already busy in the kitchen. He is not intentionally dropped out of the photos.
Omg, the boys look different already. Esp En..
ReplyDeleteB