I am watching Big Bang Theory and writing at the same time. Can only write in between the commercial breaks, because this is such a funny series. My mind is, hmm.. actually a blank right now, too distracted. Maybe I should just give up trying to focus here and come back later after the show is over. The only concern I have is, I am not sure if I would come back to publishing this post. Anyway, I know I haven't been too regular with updating my blog, same reasons, same excuses.
A friend who came over the other night was so good with the boys, he decided to take a few family photos for us. He is talented! He got the boys laughing naturally in front of his phone camera, except Ludwig, who tried to look cool by not smiling. The only setback was his iPhone, which is not great for taking pictures at night. Lighting was poor and the pictures all looked grainy. But hey, when do we always get this opportunity for a family portrait? Beggars can't be choosers, and I simply love these photos!
Here's wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! May all your wishes come true!
No comments:
Post a Comment