So they came home and told me they had been doing a few things wrong all this while, or rather, not been doing the right things while cycling. Eh... I think I am saying the same thing. Well, we all learn new things everyday.
In my
previous post about their excitement over their first riding class, it appeared their anticipation didn't disappoint them. Enzian was so keen to show what he has learnt, so I took pictures showing how one should correctly start his cycling trip.
 |
| First, push the bicycle before the start of the road, then look left, look right for any oncoming traffic. |
 |
| When no oncoming traffic, position bicycle parallel to the road and look behind for any traffic. |
 |
| When no traffic from the back, signal with left arm to indicate you are taking off. |
 |
| Off you go! |
No comments:
Post a Comment