Saturday, June 2, 2012

Knight in Shining Armour


This is as close as it gets to the title of this entry.  My prince charming.  He looks so cool and charismatic on that horse.  I could fall for him.

Yesterday, Opa and Oma brought the three older boys to a stable to visit a one month old foal and ride horses.  Too bad Johann couldn't go with them as he had an excursion to Sea Life.

The boys must have lots of fun, petting and riding.  Let's have the photos do the talking for me.  (The effects of Tramadol is impairing my writing).
 
The boys and Opa at the stable.  Oma is obviously the camera woman of the day since I don't see her in any of the photos she so promptly sent me after the visit.  Thanks Oma!!

That's the one-month old foal on the left and standing next to it is his mother.

Bart seems to enjoy the ride.   He said horses are more comfortable to ride than elephants.  I find his remark cute.

Ludwig on the horse in the far background.  His brothers told me he was very scared... haha...

Enzian taking a stroll with another foal.

Ludwig's turn.
I will write better when I normalise, for now I have no choice but to keep it short.  x

No comments:

Post a Comment