You must be thinking, what mischief was he up to for getting the bumps and grazes. His friend fell on him, causing him to hit his head on the pebbles and wall at the kindergarten playground. Just 2 minutes after they returned from an excursion to Sea Life, something similar to Underwater World in Sentosa.
As any mothers, I felt an instant ache when I saw the wounds on his face, his sad expression didn't make me feel better. Thank god he is a strong boy, very soon he was telling me what he saw in Sea Life and talking to me about how cool all the heroes in Lego Ninjago are. Yep, totally different topics altogether, but as long as it distracted him from his fall, anything was good.
Then he came home, saw a large tray of strawberry cake, he became the happiest boy. Meme baked this wonderfully delicious cake. Mmmm...
He has been asking me to buy strawberries everyday for weeks, I told him we would plan for a trip to a strawberry farm and he would be able to pluck and eat all the strawberries till they ooze out of his ears. He was so looking forward to it. I don't know how and when he developed a love for this fruit, when I took him to the supermarket yesterday to get some bread, he pulled me to buy some strawberries for him. Unfortunately, those strawberries were already turning soft and squishy, so we left with disappointment.
He ate so much and ate so fast, after eating my and Christophe's portions, he asked for more. Of course, I couldn't give him more or his brothers would have nothing left. Thank you Meme for this great-tasting cake. We all love it!
Note: This post is written under the influence of my strong painkiller Tramadol. My sensitive molar is crippling me so much...
Saturday, June 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment