Yeah!!! I did it today!
My weight this morning was 62.4 kg. Big surprise after two failed fast days and pigging out since last Thursday. I shouldn't let myself but the weight down.
I honestly still wasn't too sure of myself if I could persevere after my last week's hiccup. I skipped breakfast. I decided today to try having just one meal of 500 calories rather than splitting it up into lunch and dinner. Actually, the food decided for me. I had a bowl of spaghetti in creamy sauce. I couldn't calculate the total calories as I used different ingredients from what Fitness Pal offers. So my estimate is 385 - 400 calories, and that range is on the high side. Yeah!
I had intended to skip dinner, i eventually settled on a small portion of green salad, 100 calories.
I have been disciplined today. Thank you me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment